For users of the G5n, G3n and G3Xn, Zoom Guitar Lab offers monthly updates featuring new Amp+Cabinet combinations, Stompboxes, and preset patches.
Here’s a list of new patches, emulators, and effects featured in the April 2017 release:
NEW AMP + CABINET
- FD MASTER - This models the sound of the Fender ToneMaster B channel.
- FD MA2x12 - This models the sound of a Fender ToneMaster2x12 cabinet with two 12" Celestion G12-80 speakers.
- GateRev - This unique reverb is good for percussive playing.
- LMT-76 - This is a simulation of the UREI 1176LN.
- TapeEcho3 - This tape echo effect models the MAESTRO ECHOPLEX EP-3.
- WarpPhase - This phaser has a one way effect.
* New Amp, Cabinet, and Stompboxes available for download via the Zoom Guitar Lab software.
- FD Master - This dry high gain sound with FD Master is designed for amp use.
- GateReverb - Tremolo and GateRev are combined in this clean sound good for shoegaze styles.
- WarpPhaser - This backing sound uses Warp Phaser.
- TapeEcho3 - TapeEcho3 is used in this clean lead sound.
- LMT-76 (for REC) - This high gain lead patch designed for recording uses LMT-76 to create a prominent sound image.
- FD Master (for REC) - This dry high gain sound with FD Master is designed for recording use.
About Zoom North America:
Zoom North America is the U.S. affiliate of the Zoom Corporation (Japan). The company prides itself on offering its customers the very highest level of service and support.