LIVETRAKL-20 MORE BOARD. MORE MUSIC.
The LiveTrak™ L-20 is the new digital console offering everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions. With 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, it’s built for bigger, bolder arrangements.
20 Inputs for Bigger Sound
The LiveTrak L-20 is designed to mix bigger. Featuring 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), it provides exceptional mixing flexibility for any live performance or recording session. All 20 inputs offer independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ and the 16 mono inputs offer standalone compressor control.
22 Tracks of Recording
Record 20 discrete channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card. The LiveTrak L-20 captures pristine audio in resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz.* At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20 is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps ever. Mix down finished songs on the L-20 or transfer your discrete tracks to a DAW to perfect later.
*Effects, EQ, overdub, audio interface, and fader modes A-F are not available in 96 kHz.
“I could unload two racks worth of gear and it still wouldn’t add up to everything the L-20 can do. It’s easy. It’s intuitive. It expands my abilities as an engineer.”
—Joe Wohlmuth, Sound Engineer
Shakira, Josh Groban,
Celine Dion, Santana,
Thirty Seconds to Mars
Create Six Custom Monitor Mixes
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
And One for the House
The LiveTrak L-20 features a dedicated 7th output for the FOH engineer. The sound engineer can monitor the main mix and any of the sub mixes, thus adjusting them to the musicians’ satisfaction.
“What I love about the L-20 is the flexibility it gives you with 20 channels, preamp effects, six individual mixes and high-quality multi-mode recording. This little board is like the Swiss army knife of boards. 1000000000 hugs!”
—Carlitos del Puerto, Bassist
Chick Corea + Steve Gadd Band,
Big Beautiful Interface
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control* via a free iOS mobile app featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more. You can even manage your Effects Library and Scene Library right from your device. Control it all on either large Monitor Out view with a mini transport, or a mini Monitor Out view with expanded Transport controls.
* Zoom Bluetooth adapter (ex. BTA-1) required. Communication at up to 10 meters is possible in an unobstructed indoor space with BTA-1 units.
Compatible with all iPad Air models, iPad Mini 2 and later, iPad Pro, and iPad (2017), running iOS 10.3.3 or newer.
Add More To Your Mix
LiveTrak L-20 Features
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function
|NUMBER OF INPUT AND OUTPUT CHANNELS|
Mono (MIC/LINE): 16
MASTER OUT: 1
Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT)
Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks
Maximum input level : +10 dBu
Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A–F (with balanced output) connected to monitor speakers:||
Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A– F (with unbalanced output) connected to headphones:||
Type: Standard stereo phone jacks
Type: Standard stereo phone jacks
40–600 Hz, 12dB/OCT
HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving
|Maximum simultaneous recording tracks:||
22 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
|Maximum simultaneous playback tracks:||
WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
4GB–32GB SDHC cards (Class 10 or higher)
Recording: 22 channels
|System Requirements for Audio Interface mode|
OS： Windows® 7 SP1 or later / 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit)
* Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD.
OS： Mac® OS X 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
* Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
OS： iOS 9 / 10 / 11
* Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
USB 2.0 High Speed
44.1 kHz: −1.0 dB, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
|Equivalent input noise:||
Actual measurements: −128dB EIN (IHF-A) at +60dB/150Ω input
LCD with backlight (128×64 resolution)
AD-19 AC adapter (DC12V 2A)
24 W maximum
445 mm (W) × 388.4 mm (D) × 82.6 mm (H)
|Weight (main unit only):||